Sunday, November 9, 2008

Twilight Mania

Okay, will this Twilight madness ever end? It's everywhere! Once I started reading the first book, I just couldn't stop. And now I'm reading them again to get ready for the movie. My husband thinks I'm just a little too gaga over Edward. What he just doesn't seem to understand is that he is my Edward - love you dear {{{kiss}}}}

I just found this at Real Mom Kitchen and immediately had to find out which character I was (though I knew I wasn't going to be Bella):

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!



So I'm Esme and I'm happy with that (I'm definitely the mother hen type). Have fun finding out who you are. And for those of you who haven't read the books, for your families' sakes, please don't until maybe after Christmas. The mania that ensues is inescapable.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've taken that quiz, and I was Esme too. Lots of fun! I'm excited for the Twilight movie, but probably won't see it until it comes out to video and my sister buys it and I borrow it from her or something. We're too cheap to actually pay to watch it, even though I'm totally gaga over Edward too! Shh, don't tell my husband I said that...

Laura said...

Stephanie - I figure I can splurge a little to see this one, as it will be only the second movie I've gone out to see this year. Sad, I know - I'm cheap, too and the other movie I saw was paid for with gift certificates I'd received as a gift :-)